When do you need intuition?
Decision making situations where intuitive approach can help most include the following.
- Expedient decision making and rapid response are required. The circumstances leave you no time to go through complete rational analysis.
- Fast paced change. The factors on which you base your analysis change rapidly.
- The problem is poorly structured.
- The factors and rules that you need to take into account are hard to articulate in an unambiguous way.
- You have to deal with ambiguous, incomplete, or conflicting information.
- There is no precedent.
- YOU CAN BUY MINE COLORFUL ART ON FINE ART AMERICA
- AND REST SEE HERE ON ETSY