BLACK WHITE RED ART PRINTS AND POSTERS, MINIMALISM, GEOMETRIC ART, PATTERNS, OP ART, MINIMALIST ART
Black White Red Minimalist Art Hear, Minimalism, Abstract Artwork,
Black White Red Art Prints and Posters
Patterns Geometric Abstract Black White Red Art Prints and Posters
Patterns, Geometric Art, Abstract artwork, Black White Red Artwork Prints and Posters
Ornament, Emblem, Logo, Geometric Art, Black White Red Minimalistic Art, Minimalism, Minimalist Art
Abraham Maslow from Wikipedia :
Qualities of self-actualizing peopleHe realized that all the individuals he studied had similar personality traits. All were "reality centered", able to differentiate what was fraudulent from what was genuine. They were also "problem centered", meaning that they treated life’s difficulties as problems that demanded solutions. These individuals also were comfortable being alone and had healthy personal relationships. They had only a few close friends and family rather than a large number of shallow relationships.
Self-actualizing people tend to focus on problems outside themselves; have a clear sense of what is true and what is false; are spontaneous and creative; and are not bound too strictly by social conventions.
Maslow noticed that self-actualized individuals had a better insight of reality, deeply accepted one-self, others and the world, and also had faced many problems and were known to be impulsive people. These self-actualized individuals were very independent and private when it came to their environment and culture, especially their very own individual development on "potentialities and inner resources".
According to Maslow, self-actualising people share the following qualities:
- Truth: honest, reality, beauty, pure, clean and unadulterated completeness
- Goodness: rightness, desirability, uprightness, benevolence, honesty
- Beauty: rightness, form, aliveness, simplicity, richness, wholeness, perfection, completion,
- Wholeness: unity, integration, tendency to oneness, interconnectedness, simplicity, organization, structure, order, not dissociated, synergy
- Dichotomy-transcendence: acceptance, resolution, integration, polarities, opposites, contradictions
- Aliveness: process, not-deadness, spontaneity, self-regulation, full-functioning
- Unique: idiosyncrasy, individuality, non comparability, novelty
- Perfection: nothing superfluous, nothing lacking, everything in its right place, just-rightness, suitability, justice
- Necessity: inevitability: it must be just that way, not changed in any slightest way
- Completion: ending, justice, fulfillment
- Justice: fairness, suitability, disinterestedness, non partiality,
- Order: lawfulness, rightness, perfectly arranged
- Simplicity: nakedness, abstract, essential skeletal, bluntness
- Richness: differentiation, complexity, intricacy, totality
- Effortlessness: ease; lack of strain, striving, or difficulty
- Playfulness: fun, joy, amusement
- Self-sufficiency: autonomy, independence, self-determining.
Minimalism, Abstract art, Black White Red Minimalist Art, Minimalistic Art Prints and Posters
Pattern Geometric Abstract Minimalism Black White Red Minimalist Art Prints and Posters, Minimalistic Art Minimalism
Black White Red Wall Art Geometric Art Prints and Posters, Minimalism, Minimalist Art, Minimalistic Art, Abstract Artwork, Patterns
Other images You can find on Fine Art America